Saturday, October 26, 2013

***Breaking Beaverhausen Bulletin***

Ok, everybody, I can blab it! I got off the phone with Barbara Sobel of Queens Our City Radio (thanks for your patience, Barbara) earlier today and I'm signed up as Dance Promoter! Wish me luck in this new endeavor! 

As Barbara blabbed on Facebook: Here we are! An interview with the one and only Chris Colby, Dance Personality Of Queens Our City Radio! Thank You Charles Truenski for the interview who has just joined Queens Our City Radio as our Dance Promoter! The World Famous Blab It To Beaverhausen Blogs & Interviews Moves To Queens Our City Radio!
 
It will bring Beaverhausen to a larger audience. And it will also expose my interviewees, to whom I'm so grateful, to an even wider circle of embracing fans.

A love shout-out to all my readers. In the USA, Brazil, the UK, Canada, Dominican Republic, France, Sweden, Ukraine, Germany, Japan, Ireland and Israel! We've got some hot interviews coming up.

Blab It to Beaverhausen was launched last month but it's already skyrocketing! Thanks to all my interviewees! Without you, I am nothing. No, I really mean that!

As Faye as Joan howled in Mommie Dearest: "Barbara, please, Barbara!" Or, really, as I meant to quote from that film, Faye's very first line: "Let's Go!"


No comments:

Post a Comment